Did you know that about 80% of all visitors to your website are using computers that are capable of using both audio and video presentations.
You could use audio in your marketing by adding a button that allows website visitors to hear your actual voice along with your photo/ a promotional avatar (take a look at our homepage video). This can demonstrate your passion for your product, service or your money back guarantee through your voice.
Potential customers will feel that their experience has been more personable. This allows them to feel more comfortable with your company, services, and products. And the effect of this safe feeling is increased customer sales!
Marketing With Website Audio: How can you put a limit on learning more?
Here is a couple of tips in how you can market your brand online with audio presentations:
- - Use audio in marketing promotional videos, specials, seminars and teleconferences.
- - Short excerpts about upcoming events or sales can make your event or sale even more appealing.
- - Snippets from past seminars can whet visitors appetites for more.
- - Add interest to your site by adding audio tips or tricks you use in your own words. Also try to offer access to previous tips and tricks you use yourself.
- - You can use Audio postcards.
- - You can include audio invitations and testimonials as links in email sent to clients and prospects.
- - Try to arrange audio testimonials, invite your customers and clients to express their satisfaction with their purchases from you.
- - Audio postcards are a great way to stay in contact with your clients and prospects with an announcement of an upcoming product or service.
- - Also use website audio to allow visitors to playback long events, like seminars or teleconferences.
When you add audio to your website, allow your visitors to have control. Don't begin playing your message when the webpage loads. Invite the visitors to Click Here to hear your voice. Keep your messages as short and concise as possible. And try to avoid scripts for your introductions and guarantees. Deliver them in your own words as conversationally as possible.
Web audio is no longer a thing of the future it is here right now. It is an affordable and easy feature that can set you and your business apart from the competition and help communicate your message with added impact. Knowing enough about marketing to make solid, informed choices cuts down on the fear factor.
If you apply what you’ve just learned about marketing with website audio, you should have nothing to worry about.